Low-cost vaccination clinic aims to provide affordable veterinary care for pet owners
WILMINGTON, NEWARK, & REHOBOTH BEACH, DE, June 5, 2023 – Humane Animal Partners (HAP), a statewide animal welfare organization with adoption centers in Wilmington, Stanton/Christiana, and Rehoboth Beach, is hosting 3 low-cost vaccination clinics open to the public throughout the month of June. These clinics aim to make it easy for pet owners to receive vital pet healthcare services such as low-cost vaccinations, microchipping, and more.
HAP’s low-cost Vaccination Clinic dates in June are:
- Saturday, June 10 from 10 AM – noon at HAP Wilmington (701 A St. Wilmington, DE 19801)
- Saturday, June 17 from 9 AM – 11 AM at HAP Stanton/Christiana (455 Stanton Christiana Road Newark, DE 19713)
- Saturday, June 24 from 10 AM – noon at HAP Rehoboth Beach (18675 Coastal Highway Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971)
Pet owners can receive the following services and products for their cats and dogs:
- Rabies vaccination – $20 each
- DHPP (canine distemper) vaccination – $20 each
- FVRCP (feline distemper) vaccination – $20 each
- Bordetella vaccinations (dogs only) – $20 each
- Microchips (permanent identification for pet/owner reunion) – $25 each
- General dewormer (2 doses; 2nd will be sent home for you to administer at a later date) – $5
- State dog licenses – Cost varies; payment is accepted separately (at HAP Wilmington only)
HAP kindly asks for one customer per patient. Clinics are first come, first served. Cash and debit/credit cards are the preferred form of payment. Cats must be in hard plastic or cardboard carriers, and dogs must be wearing a collar and non-retractable leash. Your pet’s most recent previous rabies certificate with veterinarian’s signature or stamp must be presented to receive a 3-year rabies vaccination.
To learn more about HAP’s low-cost Vaccination Clinics please visit: humaneanimalpartners.org/services/vaccination-clinics/.