Low-Cost Wellness Clinic
Humane Animal Partners offers low-cost wellness services to help families keep their pets healthy. Our experienced staff of veterinary professionals provide high quality, compassionate care at low cost prices. All wellness services are by appointment only.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT at HAP stanton/christiana
- To schedule an appointment at HAP Stanton/Christiana please call (302) 998-2281 or click the button below:
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT AT HAP WILMINGTON
To schedule an appointment at HAP Wilmington, please call (302) 571-0111 or click the button below:
Please arrive on-time for your appointment. Arriving more than 10 minutes late may result in us needing to reschedule your appointment.
We do not provide emergency or after-hours care. Should your pet need critical care we cannot provide at our clinic, we can provide a list of referral and emergency veterinary practices.
- Exam – $45.00
- Recheck exam – $30.00
- Nail trim with exam – $12.00
- Nail trim tech – $20.00
- Express anal glands – $25.00
- Ear cleaning – $15.00
- Spay/neuter surgery
- Microchip – $25.00
- Rabies 1 yr (cat/dog) – $20.00
- Rabies 3 yr (cat/dog) — $25.00
- DHPP (dog) – $20.00
- RVRCP (cat) – $20.00
- DHPP/Lepto (dog) – $25.00
- Lyme vaccine – $25.00
- Lepto vaccine – $20.00
- Bordetella – $20.00
- 4DX Test (Heartworm test) – $30.00
- FIV/FeLV test – $30.00
- Parvo virus – $35.00
- Giardia SNAP test – $20.00
- Fecal test (in house) – $20.00
- Ear mite check – $5.00
- Skin scrape – $20.00
- Ear cytology – $20.00
- Urinalysis (in house) – $20.00
- Bloodwork panel (chem 10/cbc) – $150.00
- Sr. Bloodwork panel (chem 17/cbc) – $180.00
- Idexx Chem 10 w/ electrolytes – $90.00
- Idexx Chem 17 w/ electrolytes – $120.00
- Idexx Chem Procyte Hematology (cbc) – $60.00
- Idexx Phenobarb – $75.00
- Idexx T4 w/ SDMA – $50.00
- Idexx Fructosemite – $70.00
- PCV/TS – $15.00
2023 Hours & Location
Wellness Clinic services are offered at HAP Stanton/Christiana and HAP Wilmington.
HAP Stanton/Christiana: Tuesday 10am – 6pm, Thursday 11am – 4pm, Friday 11am – 4pm , Saturday 9am – 5pm
HAP Wilmington: Wednesday 10am -4pm, Thursday 9am – 5pm
*NOTE: The City of Wilmington is currently conducting roadwork on A Street which effects our entrance through 2023. Please access us from S. Walnut Street.
Closed on all major holidays.
- Physical Exam – $45
- Follow-up Exam – $30
*Examination fees do not include any medical treatments, prescriptions, or diagnostic testing which are provided at an additional cost.
We do not provide emergency care, but can treat the following:
- Parasites (other than heartworm)
- Vomiting or diarrhea*
- Upper respiratory infection
- Ear infection, Eye infection
- Weight loss/decreased appetite
- Allergies or other skin infections
- Inappropriate urination or suspected urinary tract infection**
- Small wounds
- Diabetic diagnosis
- Senior joint disease management
*Chronic (2-3 days or more) diarrhea or vomiting requires urgent attention.